Friday, May 22, 2009

Join a Dealer Network

Dealer networks or associate programs are one of the best ways of adding multiple income streams to any web site. Although I don't usually recommend someone use an associate program for their primary product, they make great secondary products on the way to your multiple profits from any web site.
You are better off having some type of unique product, service, or item that you own reprint rights to as your main product so that you can earn the majority of the profits on the first sale to your customers (this first sale is also the most expensive one to make to them). Associate programs on average only let you keep 10% to 40% of the money off of your sales so you are better off with a higher percentage item on your front end.
With reprint rights to products at a $1,000 or less in many cases, that is where I would look first for my primary product to start off in business. Then, I would find associate programs to help me create extra incomes that all support my primary theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment